- Preheat the oven to 200 fan. Put the kale onto a baking sheet and add 1 tbsp olive oil, smoked paprika and a good punch of salt. Toss together. Bake for 6-8 minutes until crisp.
- Meanwhile, cut the chorizo sausages in half lengthways so each roll gets 3 pieces.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp of the oil. Put in the chorizo, cut side down and cook for 3-4 minutes a side until crispy.
- Whilst the chorizo cooks, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the remaining oil. crack in the eggs and season each one with oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the whites are set.
- Mix the mayo with the harissa and a pinch of salt. Slather it on the bottom of all the buns.
- To serve, put the chorizo onto the buns with the mayo and then top with loads of kale, put the eggs on top and add the bun lids. Grab a mimosa and tuck in.
100g kale leaves, stalks removed
2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
250g chorizo sausages
1 tbsp rose harissa
4 brioche buns