- Preheat the oven to 200c fan. Mix the rose harissa, olive oil and a good pinch of salt. Chuck the cauliflower into a roasting tray and drizzle over the harissa oil. Toss together and roast for 30-35 minutes until charred and tender.
- Squeeze the orange juice into the mixing bowl that you made the harissa oil. Mix well and save for later.
- Meanwhile, chuck the onion into a bowl and add the vinegar and a pinch of salt. Mix well and leave to macerate, tossing every few minutes, for about 10 minutes until pink in colour and mellow in flavour.
- Drizzle the orange juice mix over the hot cauliflower so it drinks up all the flavour.
- To serve, swirl the yogurt onto a dish. Add a little extra harissa if you like and ripple it in. Top with the cauliflower. Scatter over the onions, parsley and pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
Serves 4 as a main
2 tbsp rose harissa, plus extra for serving
3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
1 red onion, finely sliced
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
The juice of an orange
300g Greek yogurt
A handful of finely chopped parsley leaves
30g pomegranate seeds