- Pre-heat the oven to 200 fan. Mix 3 tbsp of the oil with the Lebanese 7 spice and a pinch of salt. Brush over both sides of the aubergines and place into a non-stick roasting tray.
- Mix the peppers with the remaining oil and a good pinch of salt. Add to the tray with the aubergines and mix together. Roast for 35-40 minutes, turning the aubergines half way, or until the aubergines are tender and the peppers soft and a little charred.
- Meanwhile, whisk the tahini, the juice of ½ a lemon, a pinch of salt and 50ml of water together until creamy. It will split and then come back together. Add the yogurt and mix together.
- Chuck the chickpeas into a mixing bowl and add the parsley, mint, juice of ½ a lemon, cooked veggies and a really good pinch of salt. Toss together.
- To serve, swirl the yogurt onto four serving plates and top each with the salad Scatter over the pomegranate seeds, pine nuts and chilli flakes if using. Drizzle over the amba and serve immediately with the remaining lemon cut into wedges to squeeze over your salad.
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp Waitrose Lebanese 7 spice
2 aubergines, cut into 1cm rounds
2 red peppers, cut 2 cm strips
250g Greek yogurt
1 x 400g tin chickpeas drained
A handful of finely chopped parsley leaves
A handful of finely chopped mint leaves
60g pomegranate seeds
10g toasted pine nuts
A pinch of chilli flakes to serve, optional
4 tbsp Waitrose amba sauce