- Boil the new potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until soft and drain. Leave in the colander for five minutes to steam.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 fan. Rub 2 tbsp of the oil onto the bottom of a large roasting tray and tip in the potatoes. Using the bottom of a flat mug, lightly squish the potatoes to crush them flat.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the top of the potatoes and season well with Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until really crispy.
- Meanwhile, put the blue cheese into a mini chopper and give it a good blitz to break it down. Tip it into a mixing bowl and add the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon and a little pinch of salt. Whisk together into a smooth creamy sauce.
- To serve, arrange the potatoes onto a serving dish. Dollop a little sauce over each one and scatter over the zaatar and chives. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce in a bowl for dunking.
Serves 6 as a side
750g new potatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
70g Castello Creamy Blue
100g sour cream
The juice of ¼ lemon
1 tbsp zaatar
A handful of finely chopped chives