- Preheat the oven to 200 fan. Put the sweet potatoes into a roasting tray and add the olive oil and a good pinch of salt. Toss together and roast for 50-60 minutes or until a little crispy. Give them a shake half way though.
- Pop the cheese into the oven for the last 15 minutes with the sweet potatoes, until bubbling and almost completely melted. Mix until smooth.
- Meanwhile, put the onion into a bowl and add the lime juice and a good pinch of salt. Toss together and leave to macerate whilst the wedges cook. Give them a quick stir a couple of times to help them mellow evenly.
- Mix the sour cream together with the chipotle chilli paste and a pinch of salt.
- To serve, arrange the wedges onto a large serving plate – go with a big plate so you get plenty of the toppings on each wedge – and pour the cheese over the top. Scatter over the black beans, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chilli and onions. Dollop over a little of the sour cream and serve immediately with the rest in a bowl for dunking.
1kg sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
200g Waitrose Chipotle Chilli Firecracker Melting Cheese Dip
½ red onion, cut into half moons
The juice of a lime
150g sour cream
4 tsp chipotle chilli paste
100g black beans, rinsed and drained from a tin
100g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
1 small avocado, cut into 1-2cm chucks
1 red chilli, thinly sliced