1. Chuck the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until fine. Add the melted butter and mix together.
2. Butter and line a 10 inch spring form tin cake tin. Tip the biscuit mix into the tin and spread it out into an even layer. Press the mix down firmly using your hands to make the cheesecake base. Place into the fridge and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Put the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat with a spoon until smooth. Add the icing sugar and mix together until completely combined.
4. Pour the cream into a mixing bowl and add the rose water. Whisk into soft peaks. Add the cream cheese and whisk back into soft peaks
5. Tip the raspberries into a metal sieve and place over a bowl. Using a spoon, muddle the raspberries, catching the juices in the bowl. Pour the juices into the cream and whisk together into soft peaks.
6. Chuck 150g of the Turkish delight into the cream and fold together. Tip all of the mixture into the cake tin and spread out evenly. Pop the cheesecake into the fridge and leave to set for at least 4 hours.
7. Remove from the fridge and take the cheesecake out of the cake tin. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with the pomegranate seeds and the remaining Turkish delight. Serve your delicious cheesecake immediately.
270g digestive biscuits
100g butter, melted + extra for greasing
400g cream cheese
100g icing sugar
250ml double cream
2 tbsp rose water
350g Turkish delight, cut into ½ cm pieces
80g pomegranate seeds