- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or according to packet instructions until al dente. Scoop out some of the pasta water and then drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, remove the skins from the chorizo and pull apart the meat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add the chorizo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until a little crispy. Add the garlic, mix well and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Tip the Heinz Tomato Vodka Pasta Sauce into the pan and add the chilli flakes and a really good pinch of salt. Mix well and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta, 100ml of the pasta water, 150ml of double cream and plenty of Parm to the pan. Mix together and serve immediately with more Parm and extra chilli flakes if you fancy.
400g boccole pasta
1 tsp olive oil
200g cooking chorizo sausages
3 cloves garlic, sliced
350g jar Heinz Tomato Vodka Pasta Sauce
1 tsp chilli flakes, plus extra for serving
100 ml pasta water
150ml double cream
Parmesan to serve