- Preheat the oven to 200 fan. Put the potatoes and fennel into a roasting tray and add 2 tbsp of the oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and roast for 18-20 minutes until a little golden and just tender.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes into a mixing bowl and add ½ tbsp of the olive oil and a good pinch of salt. Toss together well.
- Bash the garlic into a paste with a little salt using a pestle and mortar. Add the oregano, Turkish pepper flakes and remaining olive oil. Mix well and rub all over the fish. Place the fish onto the roasting tray with the potatoes and scatter around the tomatoes. Turn the potatoes so they colour on both sides and return to the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the veg tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the tahini together with the lemon juice, 40ml of water and a good pinch of salt until lovely and smooth.
- Drizzle the tahini over the fish and garnish with the parsley, pine nuts and a sprinkle of Turkish pepper flakes. Serve immediately with all the juices from the pan spooned over the fish.
350g new potatoes, halved
1 bulb of fennel, cut into wedges
3 ½ tbsp olive oil
220g cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cloves garlic
1 ½ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Turkish pepper flakes, plus extra for garnish
4 boneless, skinless cod fillets, approx. 150g each
The juice of ½ a lemon
A handful of finely chopped parsley leaves
20g toasted pine nuts
Salt and pepper