- Boil the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes until soft. Drain and cool under the cold tap. Drain again thoroughly.
- Chuck the broccoli and spring onion into a food processor and blitz to break down. Add the cannellini beans, lemon zest, cumin and a good pinch of salt. Blend together into a smooth mixture. A little texture is lovely if you fancy it. Divide into two and form each portion into patties about 1 ½ cm thick.
- Brush the oil around a large non-stick frying pan and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the patties and brush the top with the excess oil from the brush. Cook for 2-3 minutes a side or until a little golden and heated through.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs in a pan of boiling water until the whites are set.
- Mix the yogurt together with the harissa and a pinch of salt.
- To serve, divide the patties between two serving plates. Dollop over the yogurt and top each with an egg. Season with salt and chilli flakes of using and serve immediately.
150g broccoli florets
1 spring onion, roughly chopped
1 x 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
The zest of ½ a lemon
½ tsp ground cumin
2 free range eggs
1 tsp olive oil
80g non-fat plain yogurt
2 tsp harissa (use one if you don’t like too much heat)
Chilli flakes to serve, optional