- Start by making the kababs. Put the yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, pul biber, garlic and a good pinch of salt into a mixing bowl. Mix together into a lovely red marinade. Chuck in the chicken and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or overnight. overnight.
- Preheat the BBQ or grill to high. Thread the chicken onto skewers – if you are using wooden, remember to soak them for at least 10 minutes in cold water. You should have enough to make 8 skewers. Grill for 6-8 minutes, turning halfway until cooked through and charred.
- Meanwhile, put the onion into a mixing bowl and add the juice of a lemon juice and a good pinch of salt. Mix well and leave to stand for at least 15 minutes to macerate.
- Chuck all the ingredients for the salad into a bowl with the remaining lemon and a pinch of salt. Toss together.
- To serve, slather the yogurt and chilli sauce over the wraps and top with plenty of chicken, onions, salad and pickles. Roll up and tuck on in.
For the kebabs
50g Greek yogurt
1 tbsp tomato puree
The juice of ½ a lemon
1 tsp pul biber
4 cloves garlic, crushed
600g boneless skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
For the salads
1 red onion, finely sliced
The juice of 2 lemons
½ cucumber, deseeded finely chopped
2 tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
2 spring onions, finely chopped
A handful of finely chopped parsley leaves
200g Greek yogurt
4 large wraps