- Poach the eggs in a large pan of simmering water for 4-5 minutes until just cooked. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the stems of the chard and slice the leaves. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the chard stems and a good pinch of salt. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes to wilt, adding a few tablespoons of water to help steam them. Add the leaves, chilli and garlic and continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Toast the sour dough and place onto two serving plates.
- Mash the feta in a bowl with a fork. Add the yogurt and mix together. Spread all over the sour dough and top with the shard.
- Place an egg on each slice of sourdough. Season with salt and garnish with the zaatar. Serve immediately.
2 free range eggs
200g Swiss chard
2 tbsp olive oil
½ a red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 clove garlic, sliced
2 slices of sour dough
130g feta cheese
130g Greek yogurt
2 tsp. zaatar