- Pre-heat the oven to 200 fan. Rub two tbsp of the oil over the sweet potatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Place into a roasting tin and roast for 40-60 minutes, depending on size, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and chuck in the chorizo. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Whisk the tahini together with the juice of ½ a lemon, the water and good pinch of salt. It will split and then come back together.
- Toss the red onion and parsley together with the sumac, remaining lemon juice and olive oil and a pinch of salt
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to serving plates and slice them open. Pour over plenty of the tahini sauce. Top with the salad and chorizo. Drizzle over a little more sauce and serve immediately.
4 sweet potatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
150g chorizo, finely chopped
The juice of 1 ½ lemons
1 red onion, finely sliced
2 handfuls of roughly chopped parsley leaves
2 tsp sumac
Salt and pepper