- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan. Cut open the fat side of the chicken breasts and then put each between two sheets of cling film. Lay them on a chopping board and lightly whack them with a rolling pin so they are about ¾ cm thick.
- Remove the top piece of cling film from the chicken. Season both with salt and scatter 1 tsp of zaatar over each. Spread 2 tsp of the sun-dried tomato paste down the middle or each piece of chicken and rip the mozzarella up over the top. Roll up the chicken and then fasten both ends with a toothpick. This helps keep them together whilst cooking.
- Mix the breads crumbs, remaining zaatar and a good pinch of salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs so that they get completely coasted.
- Heat the oil non-stick, oven proof frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken, fold side down and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Turn and pop into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and tender. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp and 2 tsp zaatar
4 tsp sun-dried tomato paste
80g mozzarella cheese
25g panko breadcrumbs
25g plain flour
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp olive oil